- Breeding, showing and general feline advice available to all members
- Use of the club's kitten list (Registered Breeder Members only)
- Rosettes to be won at our Annual Championship Show
- Reduced exhibitor entry fees to our annual show
- Prefix Application Endorsement (Minimum Membership Term of ONE FULL YEAR Required)
- Breeders List (Registered Breeder Members only)
- Enjoy the Clubs Newsletter (e-mail only)
- Access to like minded cat people
- Single Membership: £5.00
- Joint Membership: £7.00 (for two people)
- Junior Membership (under 16s): £0.50
- Life Membership Fee: £50 (available after 3 years of membership)
Interested in becoming a member?
You can download and print our Membership Application Form by clicking here. Please return this form with the membership fee to our Membership Secretary, Mr. Jim Bowes, 58 Garvock Hill, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7UU. Telephone: 07748306306.
The club holds members' personal details on computer in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not exchange such data with any third party.
Membership is renewal annually on the 1st January each year, and membership runs until 31st December each year. Please note for those members joining throughout the year, there is no pro rata payment option available.